IST Sports Headquarters takes your safety seriously!
For those who have not visited IST since the Spring, you will see a lot of changes made for your health and safety.
Club Safety Protocols:
A significant investment in our HVAC system and HEPA filters to mitigate possible airborne transmission of the virus droplets as recommended to us by our air quality experts.
Daily Facility cleaning with Rainbow international
Integration of an additional entrance for small group and team training
No congregating in the lobby
PPE stations including extra hand sanitizer, masks
Parent drop off and pick up only. Players should enter and exit IST and meet their parents outside at pick up.
In an effort to minimize risk for all of our members we are politely requiring the following when entering + exiting our facility
- Sanitize hands immediately
- Athletes and coaches wear face masks at all times
- Social distance(6ft) when possible
- Wash hands after coughing sneezing, or touching face
- Sanitize hands + exit facility promptly after programs
- No Sharing equipment, No Food, Drink, Gum, Seeds etc